Position: Board Director
Term: Appointed to serve for the remainder of Director McShane's term, November 2022
Appointing Authority: CFPD Board of Directors
Mailing Address: 1191 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- May 26, 2021 CFPD Board of Directors confirmed its appointment of Cynthia Sherrill to serve as a Director on the Coastside Fire Board for the remainder of Director McShane's term, which expires in November 2022.
- Completed Public Service Ethics Compliance Training (AB1234). Certificate pending.
- Occupation: Consultant - Strategic Organizational Development & Change Management I Architectural Planning I Advancement
- Former Vice-President/Partner, Director of Strategic Planning Consulting Practice Area, Gensler
- 30 years as a corporate and entrepreneurial consultant advising decision-makers seeking innovative responses to organizational change
- 15 years in volunteer leadership positions supporting PK-12 education
- Coastside CERT Program Coordinator
- Former Board Director, Ex-Officio, The Nueva School
- Former Board Director, International Facility Management Association
- Former Board Director, University of Southern California Architect Guild
- Former Executive Board Director, Commercial Real Estate Women
- University of Pennsylvania, Design Thinking