Position: Board Director
Term: 2023-2026 Represents District D
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 1191 Main Street, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- Director Sherrill represents District D
- 4-year term. Next election November 2026
- Director Sherril elected unopposed in November 2022
- May 26, 2021 CFPD Board of Directors confirmed its appointment of Cynthia Sherrill to serve as a Director on the Coastside Fire Board for the remainder of Director McShane's term, which expires in November 2022. Next election: November 2022
- Completed FDAC Certificate of Achievement in Fire District Leadership. Certificate.
- Completed Sexual Harassment Prevention Training. Certificate.
- Completed Special District Leadership Academy. Certificate.
- Completed Public Service Ethics Compliance Training (AB1234). Certificate.
- Occupation: Consultant - Strategic Organizational Development & Change Management I Architectural Planning I Advancement
- Former Vice-President/Partner, Director of Strategic Planning Consulting Practice Area, Gensler
- 30 years as a corporate and entrepreneurial consultant advising decision-makers seeking innovative responses to organizational change
- 15 years in volunteer leadership positions supporting PK-12 education
- Coastside CERT Program Coordinator
- Former Board Director, Ex-Officio, The Nueva School
- Former Board Director, International Facility Management Association
- Former Board Director, University of Southern California Architect Guild
- Former Executive Board Director, Commercial Real Estate Women
- University of Pennsylvania, Design Thinking